How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes - all location now support IPV6.
Yes - We Allow Tun/Tap or PPP on any of our vps or cloud service.About proxy server - has long as...
System Time Are Wrong, how to fix it ?please follow this...
HOW TO Change VPS hostname ? Login to SolusVM.Click on the "Manage" button to the right of...
OpenVZ Do Not Support Masquerading, please use SNAT instead (work the same way)Use the following...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution