How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes - We Provide Dns Server for all vps clients, To add/manage your domain dns - just login...
No, we don't offer Cpanel/Whmcs License.
Yes - We allow irc on all of our servers.
All VPS/Cloud plans including all top linux OS,for cloud users - you can also use windows...
Yes - We provide a Free Dns Server to our customers,First please submit a support ticket, then...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution