How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
For those of you who are interested in adding a GUI to your server that you can connect remotely...
Due to changes made in the latest version of java, this has broken compatibility the java console...
Email Marketing or any kind of spam IS NOT Allowed
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these...
All VPS/Cloud plans including all top linux OS,for cloud users - you can also use windows...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution