How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
HOW TO Reset root password ?Login to SolusVM.Click the "Manage" button next to the VPS.Click on...
OpenVZ Do Not Support Masquerading, please use SNAT instead (work the same way)Use the following...
Email Marketing or any kind of spam IS NOT Allowed
install Ubuntu 12.04 TLSthan do: apt-get update apt-get upgrade...
All our hardware servers are provided with %99.9 uptime.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution