How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
For those of you who are interested in adding a GUI to your server that you can connect remotely...
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these...
All VPS/Cloud plans including all top linux OS,for cloud users - you can also use windows...
Due to changes made in the latest version of java, this has broken compatibility the java console...
No, we don't offer Cpanel/Whmcs License.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution