How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes - all location now support IPV6.
install Ubuntu 12.04 TLSthan do: apt-get update apt-get upgrade Pre-requisites...
1. Enable PPP module in SolusVM (Manage > Controls > Settings > "Enable PPP")2....
Email Marketing or any kind of spam IS NOT Allowed
You can order one additional ip on any vps plan, ip price is: $1.5/Month.if you need more...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution