How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
How To Install OpenVPN Access Server on Ubuntu 12.04 Enable Tun/Tap 1. just go to you contol...
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these...
HOW TO Reset root password ?Login to SolusVM.Click the "Manage" button next to the VPS.Click on...
Yes - We Provide Dns Server for all vps clients, To add/manage your domain dns - just login to...
Yes - all location now support IPV6.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution