How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
Due to changes made in the latest version of java, this has broken compatibility the java console...
Yes - We allow irc on all of our servers.
Yes - We Allow Tun/Tap or PPP on any of our vps or cloud service.About proxy server - has long as...
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these...
In order to add a Rdns / PTR Record, please open a support ticket.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution