How to Change OS?
- How to Change OS?
- Login to SolusVM.
- Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server you wish to use.
- In the "Controls" window on the bottom, click on the "Reinstall" button in the "General" tab.
- Click the radio button to the right of the OS you wish you install.
- Click "Yes" if you are sure this is the OS you wish to install on the OpenVZ server selected.
- A message should appear that the installation has started.
Was this answer helpful?
OpenVZ Do Not Support Masquerading, please use SNAT instead (work the same way)Use the following...
HOW TO Change VPS hostname ? Login to SolusVM.Click on the "Manage" button to the right of...
In order to add a Rdns / PTR Record, please open a support ticket.
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these...
All our hardware servers are provided with %99.9 uptime.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution