How to Perform an Upgrade/Downgrade of an existing VPS ?
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these actions:
- Login to your Client Area
- Select "My Products & Services"
- Select the icon to the right of the VPS that you want to perform a upgrade/downgrade on
- Select "Upgrade/Downgrade Package"
- Select your options
Was this answer helpful?
How to Change OS?Login to SolusVM.Click on the "Manage" button to the right of your OpenVZ server...
Yes - We allow irc on all of our servers.
HOW TO Reset root password ?Login to SolusVM.Click the "Manage" button next to the VPS.Click on...
1. Enable PPP module in SolusVM (Manage > Controls > Settings > "Enable PPP")2....
Yes - We provide a Free Dns Server to our customers,First please submit a support ticket, then...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution