How to Perform an Upgrade/Downgrade of an existing VPS ?
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these actions:
- Login to your Client Area
- Select "My Products & Services"
- Select the icon to the right of the VPS that you want to perform a upgrade/downgrade on
- Select "Upgrade/Downgrade Package"
- Select your options
Was this answer helpful?
1. Enable PPP module in SolusVM (Manage > Controls > Settings > "Enable PPP")2....
In order to add a Rdns / PTR Record, please open a support ticket.
Email Marketing or any kind of spam IS NOT Allowed
OpenVZ Do Not Support Masquerading, please use SNAT instead (work the same way)Use the following...
Test IP New York City (Manhattan) - Telehouse DataCenterPing IPV4: 184.108.40.206Ping IPv6:...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution