How to Perform an Upgrade/Downgrade of an existing VPS ?
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these actions:
- Login to your Client Area
- Select "My Products & Services"
- Select the icon to the right of the VPS that you want to perform a upgrade/downgrade on
- Select "Upgrade/Downgrade Package"
- Select your options
Was this answer helpful?
Yes - We allow irc on all of our servers.
1. Enable PPP module in SolusVM (Manage > Controls > Settings > "Enable PPP")2....
HOW TO Reset root password ?Login to SolusVM.Click the "Manage" button next to the VPS.Click on...
You can order one additional ip on any vps plan, ip price is: $1.5/Month.if you need more...
install Ubuntu 12.04 TLSthan do: apt-get update apt-get upgrade...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution