How to Perform an Upgrade/Downgrade of an existing VPS ?
Instant upgrades or downgrades are available for all VPS Plans. To perform either of these actions:
- Login to your Client Area
- Select "My Products & Services"
- Select the icon to the right of the VPS that you want to perform a upgrade/downgrade on
- Select "Upgrade/Downgrade Package"
- Select your options
Was this answer helpful?
All our hardware servers are provided with %99.9 uptime.
Yes - We Allow Tun/Tap or PPP on any of our vps or cloud service.About proxy server - has long as...
1. Enable PPP module in SolusVM (Manage > Controls > Settings > "Enable PPP")2....
How To Install OpenVPN Access Server on Ubuntu 12.04 Enable Tun/Tap 1. just go to you contol...
Yes - We provide a Free Dns Server to our customers,First please submit a support ticket, then...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution